Following recent events we have been working really hard to prepare our team and resources for the new safety regulations that we are now required to adhere to. We have completed risk assessments for all of the environments that our team will be required to work in and established how we can minimise these risks.
With this in mind, so that we can monitor visitor numbers and adhere to social distancing, our showroom for the time being will be by appointment only. Please call us on 01642 710264 should you wish to make an appointment.
In order to keep our customers and team safe during this period, and to avoid disappointment, we ask that you consider the following new procedures.
- Please inform us if you or anyone else in your household develops COVID-19 symptoms, or has been asked to shield, as soon as you can so we can plan a new appointment or installation date with you.
- Please let us know if any person in your household is clinically vulnerable but has not been asked to shield.
- It is advised that any occupants should set aside a room for themselves whilst the installation is being carried out to cut down on unnecessary contact with those working in your home.
- Hand sanitisers will be regularly used by our team.
- Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to whenever possible, when not, face coverings will be worn.
- Our team will bring appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) with them.
- Keep internal doors to rooms that are being worked on open at all times to increase airflow and reduce contact with handles.
- Floor protection will be used and surfaces sanitised that our team come into contact with.
- We advise meetings and conversations with our team to be held outside or in well ventilated rooms whenever possible.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.