From a traditional look to contemporary chic, our exclusive, bespoke designs are all carefully handcrafted, in the UK, to suit your home's individual style.
The Composite Door is fast becoming the preferred option to the conventional PVCu residential sash and panel door.
Visibly offering a more authentic solution with their grained and coloured skins being a popular option. They are more durable and stronger with no cracking, warping or twisting. Our brochure offers a huge range of door designs and glass options.
A Terry Dicken composite door not only reflects your individual style and keeps you safe, they are expertly designed to retain heat, eliminate draughts and keep your home protected from the elements.
The insulated core is made up of a high density CFC-free PV foam which is environmentally friendly with a Global Warming Potential of less than five and an Ozone Depletion Score of zero. The product installed far exceeds the requirements of Approved Document L of the Building Regulations.
Download our brochure for more information
The Pioneer Collection
Our own installers
- Door-Stop GRP 44mm Door
- Door-Stop concealed fix-glazing cassettes (no unsightly grommets)
- Yale Door Locks
- Fab & Fix suited furniture
- Stormguard doc ‘M’ thresh
- Wood effect finish available in 7 different colours
- All Composite doors delivered in protective packaging
- Six times better insulation to that of timber
- Yale Lockmaster Door Lock & ATK 3 star TS007 high security cylinders with 5 keys as standard
- 56mm PVCu thresh
- 44mm rebated aluminium thresh
- Suited furniture in six different finishes
- Composite side panels